14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Vintage Flip Cap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A charming hat full of vintage character. This cute and unique crochet hat is a fun accessory for a themed party or as a statement piece. The cap is crocheted like a traditional beanie but stops short, just above the ears. But, the real character shows through with the oversized bill that "flips" upwards. The pattern comes in sizes from newborn - toddler (child & adult sizes will be available in July of 2021). Bookmark this pattern because there will be a perfect occasion for it soon!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugePlease check gauge for appropriate sizing, change hook to correct size to obtain gauge.
With Hook K: 9 rows with 12 hdc = 4 inches square
Finished Sizenewborn, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 12-24 month,
- Worsted Weight Yarn 50-125 yards
Crochet hook size H (5.00 mm)
Crochet hook size K (6.50 mm)
- Yarn Needle, Measuring Tape, Scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Set Using The Granny Stitch
- All You Need Is Love Cardigan
- Heart Easy Shells Baby Blanket
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Alpine Baby Blanket
- Aldi Quarter Keeper
- Bobble Neck Warmer
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters