Velvet Fur Hood
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Velvet Fur Hood is the easiest, one-piece no-sew bonnet that you’ll have the pleasure of making! The body of the hat is made completely in one stitch – the half double crochet. If desired, you can add a fluffy, faux fur trim to the edge of the hat to make it extra lush! It’s a sweet, classic bonnet that will make the wearer look absolutely precious. It’s unisex, simple, minimalistic, vintage, and perfect both boys and girls! It is the perfect accessory to keep heads warm and is available in newborn, baby, toddler, child, and adult sizes. A hat sizing reference chart is also included in the pattern. Easy to put on and wear, this beanie is practical, comfortable, and very soft if using velvet yarn. The traditional look of this hood doesn’t go out of fashion and will always trend with the more modern and contemporary pieces. It makes the perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and craft fairs! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeNewborn, Baby (6-12 months), Toddler, Child, and Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters