This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This winter beanie is a snug fitting beanie. It is made with a super bulky weight yarn. The yarn used is a roving yarn, 100% wool by Sugar Bush yarns. This yarn may be substituted for any that is super bulky weight. You will need approximately 75 yards for this project. The hat is constructed from the bottom up. The ribbing of the hat is worked in rows, while the hat body is worked in rounds."
NotesThis pattern includes both a written pattern and a free video tutorial.
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sts x 7 rows of Trinity stitch = 4 inches
Finished Size10 x 9 inches laid flat
- 75 yards of Sugar Bush Chill, 100% wool yarn.
- 8 mm crochet hook
- 10 mm crochet hook
Read NextOver the Ridge Crochet Hat with Brim
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters