We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This winter beanie is a snug fitting beanie. It is made with a super bulky weight yarn. The yarn used is a roving yarn, 100% wool by Sugar Bush yarns. This yarn may be substituted for any that is super bulky weight. You will need approximately 75 yards for this project. The hat is constructed from the bottom up. The ribbing of the hat is worked in rows, while the hat body is worked in rounds."
NotesThis pattern includes both a written pattern and a free video tutorial.
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sts x 7 rows of Trinity stitch = 4 inches
Finished Size10 x 9 inches laid flat
- 75 yards of Sugar Bush Chill, 100% wool yarn.
- 8 mm crochet hook
- 10 mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters