Swirl Wave Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hi my fellow crocheters and happy holidays! It's time to start Christmas gifts preparations, and one of the best and simplest handmade gifts to make would be hats in Christmas colors. This hat is so easy to make, once you read the instructions carefully, you will finish it in no time, and you can make as many as you need to fit the heads of all your beloved ones. With this design, I tried to crochet the same number of stitches but with different yarn weights and hook sizes, and came out with three hats: the first one is toddler sized (1 - 4 years), a larger one that fits a child (6 - 10 years), and the last one is an adult size. Keep a look out for my other Christmas designs, I'll be posting in the upcoming weeks, and don't forget to check out my previous Christmas projects (click here). Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope you stay safe and healthy. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24 x 10 in 4" x 4" double crochet
Finished SizeAdult: head circumference 22" - 23.5" (56 - 60 cm).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters