We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fun puff stitch, snow scene inspired beanie was made to match a cowl I made (the Snowcapped Cowl). It’s made with Red Heart’s With Love, so it’s soft and squishy, plus with one skein, you can make multiple hats. As far as snowy scenes go, I think this set would look great with aqua, blue or gray as the main color, or any color combo really! I was able to make the adult small size in about an hour and a half. You'll need to know how to double crochet (DC), front post double crochet (FPDC), and back post double crochet (BPDC). The Puff Stitch is explained."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 dc and 5 rows = 3”
Finished SizeAdult Small and Large
- 185 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s With Love in Tan and White (one skein of tan will make at least two beanies)
- K10.5/6.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Stitch Marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters