14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fun puff stitch, snow scene inspired beanie was made to match a cowl I made (the Snowcapped Cowl). It’s made with Red Heart’s With Love, so it’s soft and squishy, plus with one skein, you can make multiple hats. As far as snowy scenes go, I think this set would look great with aqua, blue or gray as the main color, or any color combo really! I was able to make the adult small size in about an hour and a half. You'll need to know how to double crochet (DC), front post double crochet (FPDC), and back post double crochet (BPDC). The Puff Stitch is explained."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 dc and 5 rows = 3”
Finished SizeAdult Small and Large
- 185 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s With Love in Tan and White (one skein of tan will make at least two beanies)
- K10.5/6.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Stitch Marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Lips Appliqué
- Easy Tunisian Valentine's Mug Cozy
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters