Simple Double Crochet Messy Bun Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for an easy messy bun hat you can make quickly and embellish as you wish? Try my Simple Double Crochet Bun Hat! This pattern is based on one of my family and customers’ favorite hats - the Bottoms Up Double Crochet Short Slouch Hat - and has a tiny bit of slouch to allow you to wear the hat in multiple ways. Suggested yarn Red Heart Soft Solids & Heathers Yarn weight Aran (8 wpi) ? Gauge 10 stitches and 6 rows = 4 inches Hook size 4.0 mm (G) 5.5 mm (I) Yardage 256 yards (234 m) Sizes available 12-24 months, 3-5 years, 6-10 years, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large Crochet terminology US"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12-24 months, 3-5 years, 6-10 years, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet