Ridge Walk Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Ridge Walk Hat is a free easy crochet winter hat pattern, that’s perfect for beginners. This hat is has a gorgeous dense and squishy texture, so it’s perfect for keeping extra warm and cosy during the cold winter months. And if you love matching accessories, then you’ll definitely want to check out the matching Ridge Walk Scarf! The simple ribbed look of this crochet hat makes it perfect for both men and women. The crochet pattern is written for toddler, child, teen and adult sizes, so it’s a great hat to make in bulk for gifts! "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeRIBBING: 6 sts x 13 rows = 1.5″ x 4″ / 4cm x 10cm measured over sl st ribbing.
BODY: 12 sts x 18 rows = 4″ x 4″ / 10cm x 10cm measured over patt.
Note: the BODY gauge is the one that you will need to match to achieve the most accurate hat size.
Finished SizeToddler/Child/Adult S/Adult M
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters