Pumpkin Spice Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet beanie pattern is worked from the bottom up. I started by using my favorite crochet ribbing technique to make a stretching ribbing in white, then I used my Burnt Pumpkin yarn to create the textured body of the hat. Then it was just a matter of closing the top and adding a fun pom! The beanie is a little bit slouchy and it’s super easy to wear all Fall long. It’s called the Pumpkin Spice beanie because it’s perfect for the start of Fall and the color is vibrant pumpkin orange, but it would also look so beautiful in other colors."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- C2c Valentine's Washcloth
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet
- Lansdowne Basket
- Lansdowne Toque
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet