This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Spice Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet beanie pattern is worked from the bottom up. I started by using my favorite crochet ribbing technique to make a stretching ribbing in white, then I used my Burnt Pumpkin yarn to create the textured body of the hat. Then it was just a matter of closing the top and adding a fun pom! The beanie is a little bit slouchy and it’s super easy to wear all Fall long. It’s called the Pumpkin Spice beanie because it’s perfect for the start of Fall and the color is vibrant pumpkin orange, but it would also look so beautiful in other colors."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextOver the Ridge Crochet Hat with Brim
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters