Fall Leaves Garland
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fall garland is a perfect project for rainy afternoons. You can make these leaves with just scraps of yarn in any color you love. But for this season, fall colors are the best. The pattern is written in US terms and is easy to follow for anyone who doesn't have much experience with crochet patterns. But is it also a lovely pattern for more experienced crocheters who are looking for a fun and quick project to make."
Crochet Hook00 or 3.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeYou can use any yarn for this project.
- Sewing needle
- Crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Crazy Cute Crocheting Snowman
- Snowman Gift Card Holder
- Festive Snowman Garland
- Delicate Snowflake
- Eternal Dawn Stocking
- Frosty Snowman Luminary
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Fall Oak Leaves
- 100+ Free Crochet Patterns for Winter: Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, Blankets and More!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters