Puff Stitch Messy Bun Hat Crochet Pattern
By: Tammy Flores from poshpatternsblog.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This elegant crochet messy bun hat pattern features a luxurious puff stitch design that's comfy to wear. it's perfect for those cool days when you want to wear your hair up, but also want to keep your ears toasty warm. This messy bun hat design is made with the hair band at the top to keep the opening closed, for extra warmth. That, along with a soft, chunky yarn, makes this cute accessory incredibly toasty and cozy!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet