We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Pebble Hat uses textured stitches - alternating double crochet and linked double crochet - to create a bumpy fabric that reminds me of pebbles (hence the name!). The Adult Large (23") size is available for free on my blog. I've included video tutorials showing the Pebble Stitch and the joining method used for this hat. I've also linked to a video tutorial for linked double crochet for those new to that stitch. Additional sizes are available for purchase. This design uses worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters