New Moon Slouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The New Moon Slouch Hat is crocheted with the remainder of the Caron Latte Cake I purchased from Michaels. Last week we used 291 yds of the cake to make our scarf and this week we will use 151 yds to make this hat. I used the remainder to make the fringe I added to my scarf - so there is very little leftover from this cake! This slouch hat is tapered to follow the shape of your head, so you can wear it with, or without a pompom. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size Adult (21-24 inch head circumference)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters