We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use this free lace crochet hat pattern to make a lightweight slouchy hat. When the weather is just a little chilly, the Mirabella Hat is perfect. Because it uses lace stitches, the hat works up especially fast. It's a quick project for a fun evening or weekend. Keeping a loose tension will make your hat slouchy and stylish. Links to tutorials for the lace stitches are included. This hat only takes about 80 yards of yarn so it can be a great stashbusting project for leftover skeins too!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAt end of round 4, hat should measure 4 1/4 inches in diameter.
Finished Size21" circumference at brim and approximately 8" high. Fits adults M-L. Slouchy style.
- DK weight yarn approximately 80 yards
- Tapestry needle
- Tape measure
- Stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters