14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Messy Bun Beanie
By: Emma O'Toole from peanutandplum.co.uk
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your messy ponytail or bun intact with the Messy Bun Beanie crochet pattern. Here's a note from the blogger:
"This design is my absolute favourite! Doesn't it look like rows of little hearts?! I love the soft, spongy texture it has and my head can still breathe if I'm wearing it for long periods of time - there's nothing good about a hot and itchy head. This is a quick and simple pattern that you can make in around 2.5 hours - Yay! You could have yours for the school run by tomorrow - RESULT!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild, Teen, Adult
- DK/Light/worsted yarn (any yarn that can be used with a 4 mm hook). Blogger used 40% Wool 60% Acrylic in Berry Berry Wool mix yarn
- G/6 or 4 mm hook
- Yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet