Long Tail Stocking Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Long Tail Stocking Hat makes a colorful Christmas hat to enjoy all season. Crochet these striped hats to match your holiday decor or family pajamas! Easy to crochet and easy to customize, your little elves are sure to love them. The Long Tail Stocking Hat is crocheted top down, making adjusting the length of the tail easy peasy. Worked entirely in double crochet the hat is beginner friendly and works up fast. Add a Pom Pom to your hat's tail for extra fun!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3” x 3” = 9 dc x 5 rows
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Tween/Sm Adult, Md/Lg Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet