14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Linen Stitch Messy Bun Hat
By: Jennifer Pionk from acrochetedsimplicity.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Join the latest craze and make a messy bun / ponytail hat! Pattern is written in sizes Toddler, Child, Teen / Adult Small and Adult Medium / Large. Pattern uses a worsted weight yarn and basic stitches and is worked from the bottom up. You can add a hair elastic to the top or go without, it's totally up to you! This simple stitch pattern looks great in ALL colors / types of yarns, even variegated!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Double Crochet Scarf with Fringe
- Oh Boy Slouchy Beanie Hat for Beginner
- The Easiest Ribbed Blue Beanie Hat
- Lacy Days Poncho
- Spring is Here Tulip
- Easy Button Mug Cozy
- Trinket Box
- Secret Garden Tote/Market Bag
- Snuggly Raglan Cardigan
- Button Up Single Crochet Headband