Linen Stitch Messy Bun Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Join the latest craze and make a messy bun / ponytail hat! Pattern is written in sizes Toddler, Child, Teen / Adult Small and Adult Medium / Large. Pattern uses a worsted weight yarn and basic stitches and is worked from the bottom up. You can add a hair elastic to the top or go without, it's totally up to you! This simple stitch pattern looks great in ALL colors / types of yarns, even variegated!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pretty hat and more that you'll want to crochet inside our collection of 30+ Free Messy Bun Hat Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Enchanted Keyhole Scarf
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters