Leaf Assortment Head Band
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello fellow crocheters! I had some yarn left after finishing my Leaf Assortment scarf, which I posted last week, so I made two matching head wear using the same leafy pattern. In this post you'll find the instructions for making the head band. The band can be crocheted in different color combos depending on what part of skein you have left, because it only requires about 80 meters (90 yards) of thread. You are, of course, free to make it as a stand alone piece, or even make it with a sold color yarn, though i think a multi-colored yarn can really make the leafy shapes stand out. So grab your hook and start working! you will be done in less than one hour. Level: Intermediate"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts x 11 rows = 10 cm x 10 cm/ 4"x 4" in double crochet stitch.
Finished SizeWidth: 12 cm/ 4.5", circumference: 53.5 cm/ 21" approx.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters