Juneau Blues Beanie
This unique crochet beanie is perfect for anyone in your life!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a fitted beanie that alternates between a knit look stitch with a post stitch overlay to create a brick-like texture. This is an intermediate level crochet pattern. There are some special stitches used to create this effect so please be sure to read the “special stitches” section of the pattern before jumping in. Finished Size: 8.5” tall by 10” wide when laid flat. Supplies: 5.0 mm and 5.5mm crochet hooks 2.4 oz/68 g (120 m/131 yards) of Hobbii Lollipop in Juneau (03) Faux Fur Pompom (optional) Measuring Tape Tapestry Needle Scissors"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters