14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Josephine's Slouchy Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Josephine's Slouchy Beanie is absolutely darling. It made using the Katherine's Wheel Stitch. Starting out with an I 5.50mm Crochet Hook you create the entire body of the hat. Then you finish it off with an H 5.00mm Crochet Hook to make the edging! I used greys and black to create the ombre effect that you see! All you need for this hat is some Worsted Weight yarn scraps and you are good to go!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 Stitches = Approx 1 inch
Finished SizeFits most Teens and adults
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- I 5.50mm Crochet Hook
- H 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Worked in the round from the top down
Hdc in the 3 loop
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet