Jasmine Stitch Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"You are now viewing the Jasmine Stitch Beanie by guest designer Amelia Makes. The Jasmine Beanie is meant to fit most juniors and adults. Made with the same number of rows as mine, it will turn out a bit slouchy. For a tighter fit or to fit older children, the number of rows may be decreased. Once you are familiar with the Jasmine Stitch itself, it would not be too difficult to go back and adjust the number of stitches in each row for a very custom fit. The most important thing to note is the size of the puffs in your work. Making your puffs shorter or longer than mine will make a BIG difference in how your own beanie turns out! The Jasmine Stitch Beanie can be made with or without a pom-pom, and even with or without ribbing. If you would like to crochet this design with ribbing but with more of a fitted result, you can leave out a row of Jasmine Stitch in the hat body."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with 3 crocheted in rows/rounds:
4 puffs wide and 3 rows of Jasmine Stitch per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size17" around, 10" height
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters