Ice Cream Cone Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry? OK-I've got your attention and you are dreaming of ice cream! I know, I am too. Now you can make a fun hat for the the summer in your favorite flavor. Top it off with a cherry on top and it is sure to be a head turner. The pattern comes in sizes for newborn up to child. The design features the cherry, and ice cream swirl (or a cupcake swirl) and of course the criss cross of a waffle cone on the ear flaps."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeUsing crochet hook I (5.50 mm) crochet 10 rows of 13 half double crochets. Your swatch should measure 4 inches square.
Finished Sizenewborn, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 12-24 month, child
- Crochet Hook I
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Boho Beach Vest
- Diamond Stitch Cushion
- Windowpane Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag
- Coastal Wave Runner
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Covid Medical Mask Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Minecraft Pig C2c Crochet Block
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters