14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This subtly textured crochet beanie pattern makes a great hat for men. This hat is interesting and fun to make, and there are no holes, lace, or frills to put off your manly man from keeping his head warm. No excuses, boys. Just put on the dang hat, you’ll love it. Materials J/6mm Crochet Hook (try a Furls Streamline); Lion Brand Wool Ease, 3oz/85g, 197yds/180m, 80% Acrylic 20% Wool, Worsted 4 weight yarn in Seaspray color way, 1 skein or less for all sizes; Yarn Needle; Scissors Abbreviations Ch- chain; Hdc- half double crochet; HHdc- herringbone hdc; Sk- skip; Sl- slip stitch; St- stitch; Gauge / Finished Size 7 sts and 5 rounds in 2” square in HHdc. Sized Baby(Child, Adult) to fit a head sized 16.5(20, 23)”. Finished hat measures 6.5(9, 11)” across brim, and 5(6.5, 8)”crown to brim."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet