Happy Hearts Beanie and Slouchy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I got so many emails, messages and requests to turn the Happy Hearts Headband into a hat, that I just had to do it. And it is super easy to do. Pattern is written for a beanie, with notes to make it a slouchy hat. Skill: intermediate I put the skill at intermediate, but once you learn the heart section it is easy. Materials: Crochet Hook – I Yarn – Worsted Weight (4) 2 oz. of each color. Pink C1, Lavender C2, White C3 I used Red Heart Super Saver"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild – Small/16 inches Youth – Medium/18 inches Adult – Large/20 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters