14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Gentle Forest Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Gentle Forest Beanie is a quick and easy beanie pattern for beginners that is simple but has beautiful texture. The pattern is for toddler, child, adult small, and adult large sizes. This beanie is worked from bottom to top. Required materials: approximately 75 - 165 yds worsted weight #4 yarn, 5.5 mm crochet hook, scissors, yarn needle, faux fur pompom (optional) Gauge: 8 stitches x 7 rows = 4" scblo Stitches used: sc, scblo, hdc, hdc in the 3rd loop, dc, dc in the 3rd loop, fpdc, hdc2tog, special decrease stitches described in the pattern"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches x 7 rows = 2" scblo
Finished SizeStandard sizes for head circumference used and given for each size in pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters