Fuzzy Colorado Flag Crochet Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I was asked to make a Colorado Flag Beanie Crochet Pattern with Worsted weight yarn. I was going to just make a regular pompom, but when I saw this great big white Fuzzy pom pom, I had to buy it for this project. This crochet hat is really easy to stitch up. I Put the Skill at “Easy to moderate” because of the Front post stitches on the hat band. Yarn: Worsted Weight (4) 3 oz. Blue – C1, 3 oz. White - C2 1 oz. Red – C3 1 oz. Yellow – C4 Yarn Needle 1 big Fuzzy Pom Pom (I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby). Stitches: Chain (ch) Single Crochet (sc) Slip Stitch (sl st) Double Crochet (dc) Front Post Double Crochet (fpdc) Change (chg). Size: Child: 16-17 inches (S) Youth: 18-20 inches (M) Adult: 21-22 inches (L)."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild: 16-17 inches (S) Youth: 18-20 inches (M) Adult: 21-22 inches (L)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Candle with a Flameless Tea Light
- Diamond V Neck Top
- Guide to Crochet Hooks
- Wonderful Watermelon Earrings
- 8″ Tapestry Iced Coffee Afghan Square
- Stardust Gypsum
- Perfect Peony
- Tucked In Time
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet