Fuzzy Colorado Flag Crochet Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I was asked to make a Colorado Flag Beanie Crochet Pattern with Worsted weight yarn. I was going to just make a regular pompom, but when I saw this great big white Fuzzy pom pom, I had to buy it for this project. This crochet hat is really easy to stitch up. I Put the Skill at “Easy to moderate” because of the Front post stitches on the hat band. Yarn: Worsted Weight (4) 3 oz. Blue – C1, 3 oz. White - C2 1 oz. Red – C3 1 oz. Yellow – C4 Yarn Needle 1 big Fuzzy Pom Pom (I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby). Stitches: Chain (ch) Single Crochet (sc) Slip Stitch (sl st) Double Crochet (dc) Front Post Double Crochet (fpdc) Change (chg). Size: Child: 16-17 inches (S) Youth: 18-20 inches (M) Adult: 21-22 inches (L)."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild: 16-17 inches (S) Youth: 18-20 inches (M) Adult: 21-22 inches (L)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet