Frog Hat With Ear Flap Feet + Cookie Monster Option
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A darling frog hat that has feet on the ear flaps is one of the cutest out there! This is ideal for dress up, Halloween, or just to show your cute and fun personality. The pattern comes in sizes from newborn up through children. But, wait, that is not all. Use this same pattern, with a few changes, and create a loveable cookie monster hat! These are designs by Sweet Potato 3 and are available now!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 rows with 12 hdc = 4 inches square
Finished Sizenewborn, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 12-24 month, child
Crochet Hook Size H (5.00) optional
Crochet Hook Size J (6.00 mm)
Crochet Hook Size K (6.50 mm)
- Worsted Weight yarn
- Measuring Tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters