Easy Hdc Beanie In 4 Sizes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use this crochet pattern to make an easy and beginner friendly HDC beanie in sizes for baby, toddler, child and adult. This unisex hat pattern is a great one to keep in your library for gifts and donations. This crochet pattern is suitable for a beginner. The abbreviations/stitches used in this pattern include: ch, sl st, BLO, SC, and HDC. This pattern requires approx. 150 yds. of Lion Brand Cobblestone yarn or a similar worsted weight (Category 5) yarn. You will also need a 5.5mm crochet hook and a faux fur pom (optional)."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gnorman Gnome
- How To Crochet A Lace Heart
- Crochet Spiral Motif
- The Springtime Market Bag
- The Trinity Earrings
- Mini Diamond Bobble Wall Hanging
- The Lemon Drop Top
- Mini Cloths And Basket Set
- Criss Cross Striped Hat
- Pierogi Amirugumi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters