14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Easy Hdc Beanie In 4 Sizes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use this crochet pattern to make an easy and beginner friendly HDC beanie in sizes for baby, toddler, child and adult. This unisex hat pattern is a great one to keep in your library for gifts and donations. This crochet pattern is suitable for a beginner. The abbreviations/stitches used in this pattern include: ch, sl st, BLO, SC, and HDC. This pattern requires approx. 150 yds. of Lion Brand Cobblestone yarn or a similar worsted weight (Category 5) yarn. You will also need a 5.5mm crochet hook and a faux fur pom (optional)."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet