We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Cotton Crochet Sun Hat Pattern is the perfect pattern to make for the hot, sunny days of summer. Cotton yarn is used for this free hat pattern, which will help keep you cool. Plus, the small brim on this crocheted hat will keep the sun out of your eyes. The shell stitch is used to work up the light and lacy design of this sun hat, which is both pretty and practical for the summer months. It measures about 22 inches in circumference. Use H & G crochet hook sizes and cotton yarn to work up this cotton hat.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 60+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 30 Minute Beginner Slouchy Hat
- Simple Seed Stitch Beanie Crochet Hat Pattern For Men, Women, and Kids in 4 Sizes
- Flower Mesh Summer Hat
- Rainbow Beanie
- Turquoise Slouchie Beanie with Buttons
- Single Crochet Beanie for Beginners
- Kitty Cat Beanie Hat
- Candy Floss Beanie
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters