We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Cotton Crochet Sun Hat Pattern is the perfect pattern to make for the hot, sunny days of summer. Cotton yarn is used for this free hat pattern, which will help keep you cool. Plus, the small brim on this crocheted hat will keep the sun out of your eyes. The shell stitch is used to work up the light and lacy design of this sun hat, which is both pretty and practical for the summer months. It measures about 22 inches in circumference. Use H & G crochet hook sizes and cotton yarn to work up this cotton hat.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet