Children's Chihuahua Hat and Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Children's Chihuahua Hat and Scarf is the perfect cold weather combination. Your little ones will love wearing this super cute hat with doggy ears and matching fringed scarf."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeToddler (2-4 yrs. old - 16 inches) and Youth (5-10 yrs. old - 18 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Macrame Cord Utility Basket
- Mossy Cobblestone Beanie
- Mossy Cobblestone Cowl
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Carrot Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Quick Crochet Bracelet
- Felix Baby Blanket
- Country Bright Rug
- Brighten My Day Coaster
- Hanging Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet