Candy Corn Crochet Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The beloved candy of fall... The Candy Corn! This crochet pattern comes with complete instructions for this Fun Candy Corn hat. Make in the traditional Yellow/Orange/White or swap it up for the Yellow/Orange/Brown for a fun variation! This hat is so much fun for fall festivals and/or Halloween parties. The pattern is for newborns up to adult. Skill Level: Intermediate Stitches Used: Chain, Single, Half Double, Slip Stitch, Reverse Single Crochet (optional) Materials Needed: Size K Crochet Hook Yarn Needle Worsted Weight Yarn"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Not Your Average Slouchy Beanie
- Unconventional Crochet Aviator Hat
- Berry Delight Free Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Bright Crochet Mandala Slouch Hat
- Snow Drops Messy Bun Hat
- 50+ Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners
- Turquoise Slouchie Beanie with Buttons
- Easy Slouchy Beanie
- Little Lindy’s Aviator Hat
- Aurora Mohair Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet