14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Cabled Messy Bun Hat
By: Jennifer Pionk from acrochetedsimplicity.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"After designing my free Linen Stitch Messy Bun Hat, I was asked if I could design a simpler cabled messy bun for my blog as well. The Cabled Messy Bun Hat is a great project that is fun for all skill levels. If you've never crocheted cables before, there are several video tutorials included to help you successfully crochet this hat! Sizes included in this written pattern are: Toddler, Child, Teen / Adult Small & Adult Medium / Large. There is a video tutorial companion included that helps work the project from beginning to end."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small & Adult Medium/Large
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet