Birthday Crown Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It is made with Chunky yarn so it stitches up really quick. I used "I Love This Chunky Yarn" by Hobby Lobby. It is very soft and squishy. I designed it with yarn jewels, but since it is a grown up crown you can add buttons, gems, jewels or even diamonds if you want! The band is thick so it can be worn as a head band, around your head and cover your ears to keep them warm. So, you will look Regal and Be Warm and toasty as the same time!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 sc = 1 inch
Finished Size20 inch head, and easily adjustable
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet