We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This great beginner friendly hat is available in sizes Preemie to Adult Large. We work this hat flat and then seam it into it’s finished hat shape. I have a video tutorial to show you how to make this and it is SO easy! There is also a matching Triangle Scarf Pattern available to go with the Adult sizes. The adult medium size used 110 g of the yarn (so less than 1 ball) including the pom pom. "
NotesVideo tutorial: https://youtu.be/QuNHFQUV06Q
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 stitches and 5 rows = 1 inch
in (1 sc, ch 1) x2
Finished SizePreemie, Newborn, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen and Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet