We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Give your little trick-or-treaters a fun extra this Halloween with a little Quick Crochet Lollipop Halloween Ghosts instead of just another lollipop. All it takes is a little white yarn, a colorful ribbon and a small lollipop to make this cutie for Halloween."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
- 14 Pumpkin Patterns: Free Crochet Patterns to Make for Halloween
- Bumble Bee Crochet Baby Beanie and Stinger
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Newborn Turtle Costume
- Hungry Monster Halloween Crochet Bag
- Scaredy Cat Dishcloth
- Hanging Crochet Skeleton
- Your Highness Adult Crown
- Find Your Crochet Pattern for Halloween Costumes
- 22 Little Monster Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet