We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Give your little trick-or-treaters a fun extra this Halloween with a little Quick Crochet Lollipop Halloween Ghosts instead of just another lollipop. All it takes is a little white yarn, a colorful ribbon and a small lollipop to make this cutie for Halloween."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
- 34+ Free Crochet Monster Patterns
- Haunted Halloween Throw
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- 14 Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
- 21 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Happy Halloween Throw
- 31 Crochet Witch Patterns: Hats, Decor, and More
- 12 Free Halloween Crochet Doily Patterns
- Pumpkin Sucker Covers
- Your Highness Adult Crown
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Shells & Diamonds Kimono
- Ruffled Thread Crochet Flower
- Puff Stitch Flower
- Highland Neamh Cocoon Cardigan
- Ayla The Mini Crochet Mermaid
- Apple Bottom
- Louise Shawl
- Winding Ridges Cowl
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Mesa Sunset Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters