We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Give your little trick-or-treaters a fun extra this Halloween with a little Quick Crochet Lollipop Halloween Ghosts instead of just another lollipop. All it takes is a little white yarn, a colorful ribbon and a small lollipop to make this cutie for Halloween."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- Crochet Shark Baby Hat
- Your Highness Adult Crown
- Festive Witch and Wizard Hat
- Haunted Halloween Throw
- Monster Face Crochet Sweater
- Crochet Beanie Baby Pumpkin
- Charming Little Prince Hat
- 31 Crochet Witch Patterns: Hats, Decor, and More
- 18+ Crochet Halloween Costumes for Kids
- Harry Potter Wand Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters