We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet Snow Mittens is a beautiful crochet pattern for a pair of crocheted winter mittens. The stitch makes a tight result, meaning they’ll keep your really warm & toasty. The pattern comes in 1 size & uses Joy of Motion Yarn. Size customization included in the pattern. The crochet Snow Mittens is as the name suggested perfect for a day in the snow. The stitch choice is what makes the mittens really warm & the crochet stitch pattern looks so beautiful. What makes these perfect for winter is the fact that the 100 % merino yarn will keep you warm even on the coldest days."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with BL sl st crocheted in rounds:
25 stitches & 34 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeOne-size, customize-able. Wrist to fingertip: 22 cm / 8.6 inches Width across fingers (forefinger to pinkie): 9 cm / 3.5 inch Width across fingers (including thumb): 11 cm / 4.3 inch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jolly Beanie
- Blu The Bird Crochet Along
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- How To Crochet Bloque Stitch
- Gladys Gloves
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters