We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pair of mittens was crocheted as a gift for my Step-Mum, Maggie. The pattern is straight-forward and easy-to-follow. I have also created a full video tutorial to walk you through how to crochet a pair of mittens, from start to finish. I thought it would help those who have never crocheted mittens before, if they could see how they were constructed. You need one ball of Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn - I only used 132 yards (117 m) to crochet the pair of mittens. I hope you enjoy making your mittens!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 rows hdc per 4 inches and 13 hdc per 4 inches
4 rows sc (worked in bl) in 1 inch
Finished SizeMitten length approximately 11 inches (including the cuff which is 3 inches) X 5 inches width at widest point across the palm (when measured flat – not the circumference)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters