Join Me - Easy Tunisian Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These mittens are made using a regular crochet hook. Each mitten is worked in panels that are joined using the ‘Join as you go’ technique. It is a beginner-friendly pattern that uses only one Tunisian stitch - Tunisian Simple Stitch. It is a great project for anyone who would like to try Tunisian crochet with their regular crochet hooks! It makes for a perfect stash buster too :slightly_smiling_face: This (tested) pattern contains: Complete list of materials Step by step written instructions to make the mittens (US terms) Stitch tutorials with left and right-handed video tutorials"
NotesWhat you need to know before you make these mittens
Tunisian Simple Stitch
Join as you go
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 rows of 5 Tunisian Simple stitches is a 1.25 inch (3.2 cms) square
Finished SizeLength - 8” (20 cms) Circumference - 7” (18 cms)
100 - 120 yards (91 - 110 m)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters