Join Me - Easy Tunisian Mittens
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These mittens are made using a regular crochet hook. Each mitten is worked in panels that are joined using the ‘Join as you go’ technique. It is a beginner-friendly pattern that uses only one Tunisian stitch - Tunisian Simple Stitch. It is a great project for anyone who would like to try Tunisian crochet with their regular crochet hooks! It makes for a perfect stash buster too :slightly_smiling_face: This (tested) pattern contains: Complete list of materials Step by step written instructions to make the mittens (US terms) Stitch tutorials with left and right-handed video tutorials"
NotesWhat you need to know before you make these mittens
Tunisian Simple Stitch
Join as you go
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 rows of 5 Tunisian Simple stitches is a 1.25 inch (3.2 cms) square
Finished SizeLength - 8” (20 cms) Circumference - 7” (18 cms)
100 - 120 yards (91 - 110 m)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters