Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Our fingers need their freedom - the freedom to scroll and swipe, and open our phones quickly! Wrist warmers have really gained popularity over the last few years and there are so many wonderful crochet stitches which lend themselves to being worked into this useful accessory. Most fingerless glove crochet patterns workup quickly, and this one certainly does as it uses chunky/bulky yarn! They also offer those who want to learn to crochet the chance to try lots of different crochet stitches. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeWrist cuff circumference - 7 inches (17.5cm) Total length - 7 inches (17.5cm)
- 70m chunky yarn
- 5.5mm crochet hook
- 6mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters