Stripey Baby Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I do love making baby hats, and it feels so good to give them away to those who need them! This little Stripey Baby Beanie was made for the #YarnHeroes, but it makes a fantastic topper for any newbie! This is another great pattern for new-ish crocheters, with post stitches and simple decreases and just enough details to keep it interesting for the (very) short time needed to crochet it! I hope you like it and make a bunch!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeNewborn (12-14" head circumference)
- US-J, 6.0mm hook
- Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters