Littlest Monster Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Creature hats are all the rage and in style! This adorable hat is a perfect project to add to your fall to-do list. Crochet this adorable and cozy Littlest Monster Hat for your little monster (or monsters!)! Worked with worsted weight yarn and a G hook, it's a perfect weekend project, and doesn't take a lot of time to complete. It's the perfect little accessory for the Halloween season or any cool month of the year!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 hdc = 2"
Finished Size6-12 months
- G hook
- Medium weight yarn in 5 colors
- Darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet