Lacey Little Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use the Lacey Little Hat pattern to make a quick lace crochet hat for babies. In just a few hours, you can have a gift ready for a new baby. This lightweight hat provides just a little extra warmth when the air is chilly. The lace stitches work up quickly and add visual interest. Links are included to tutorials for the lace stitches. The free pattern comes with instructions for both a newborn and 3-6 months size. Since the pattern only takes less than 100 yards of yarn, it is perfect for stashbusting. Make a bunch of hats using your scrap yarn and leftover skeins."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAt end of round 3, circle should be 2 3/4" in diameter
Finished SizeNewborn (approximately 12" circumference at brim) and 3-6 months (approximately 15" circumference at brim)
- Dk weight yarn
- Crochet hook size G or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters