Mesa Sunset Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This bandana style cowl is worked in one piece from the bottom up in the beginner friendly Linen (Moss/Granite/Woven) crochet stitch - you only need to know how to single crochet and chain! Throw on and go bandana style - perfect easy Fall fashion! Made with self-striping yarn for ease of color work but would look great in a single color, too! Works up quickly with just one skein of yarn which makes this cowl perfect for gifts. Approximate finished size: 16” to front tip x 14” wide"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters