Gender Neutral Gingham Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for a gender neutral baby blanket to gift to expecting parents? Look no further. This crochet pattern for a gingham baby blanket will be the perfect gift for any parents who are keeping their baby's gender hush-hush. You will need to know how to chain, single crochet, and slip stitch. This baby blanket with my tension ended up approximately 37 inches x 33 inches. My swatch of 10 stitches x 10 rows is approximately 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches. My baby blanket is 15 blocks wide and 13 blocks tall (block = 10 st x 10 rows), you can alter this as you see fit to make a larger or smaller blanket. I prefer to end each row and column on an odd number so that all corners end in white, for example. All pictures and patterns are copyright of The Loophole Fox unless otherwise noted. Please do not repost or claim my content as your own. Please do not copy, redistribute or sell my pattern in any way. You’re more than welcome to sell your finished products off of my patterns but please link my pattern/credit me so that others can find me. Thank you!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMy swatch of 10 stitches x 10 rows is approximately 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches.
Finished SizeApproximately 37 inches x 33 inches
- Red Heart Super Saver Light Sage
- Red Heart Super Saver Aran
- Red Heart Super Saver Frosty Green
Created all in single crochets, you will use the tapestry crochet to carry non-working yarn until needed for a new block.
No assembly required.
Simple edging of single crochets in two rounds.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters