Full Coverage Baby Bib
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Watching your baby feed themselves is a highlight of parenthood, but cleaning up their clothes later isn’t. So here is a crochet baby bib that parents will be thanking your for. It will better cover the baby and keep them clean. I love letting my kids feed themselves, but their clothes tend to get ruined every time they eat spaghetti. I feel in love with this towel Bib my brother gave me for one of my girl’s birthdays. It was a kitchen towel with a collar in it and it completely covered my baby."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 DC X 4 rows = 2 inches
Finished SizeUnstretched the collar is 14 inches in circumference. The bib is 13.5 inches from shoulder to bottom of the bib.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters