Crochet Baby Jacket and Pants
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Today I bring new and stylish baby jacket and pants design for you. This adorable and nice small newborn to 3 months baby hooded cardigan jacket. I made before two months in the very cold season but some of the reason I do not share in my blog, today I sharing for you so don’t forget this simple idea and check out for the little ones, and protect him and her for the cold. Instructions: I am using two of the boy colors brown and light skin in this sweater, both of the colors I added in my booties to the same, both colors are good combine to each other and make a different and super perfect design. You also choose for other different two colors as your own choice and make this baby set for the new born to large sizes."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge(4 sc x 4 rows = 1 inch)
Length sweater. Top-bottom= 10.5 inches
- two colors worsted yarn
- 3mm crochet hook
- 4 small buttons
- crochet needle
I also inform you about the ending; if you are using the two colors so must note, don’t cut the yarn at the end drop one color and pick up the 2nd color for the next round. This simple baby jacket and pants made for the little babies to protect them with the cold and chilly season. This is a great idea for beginner crocheters. Don’t miss the video and learn how can be making the ribbing.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet