Boutchou Baby Romper Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Boutchou baby romper crochet pattern will look adorable on any little one. With classic stripes and a vintage vibe, it will make a wonderful outfit for a gift, photoshoot, or just lounging around the house. Customize your overalls design with colors and buttons of your choosing, and you’ve got a wonderful set of crochet overalls for any boy or girl. My easy step-by-step tutorial will walk you through every step of this beginner-friendly project."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern, in dc, is 15.5 st by 10 rows for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4”
Finished Size0-3 months, 6-12 months, 18-24 months
- 4mm / US-6 crochet hook
- Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn - 3 skeins in dolphin blue
- Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn - 1 skein in banana cream
- Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn - 1 skein in daffodil yellow
- Tapestry needle
- 8 10mm buttons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters