Boutchou Baby Booties Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"For a classic set of crochet baby booties, this easy pattern is just what you need. Whether for dressing up your little one or giving as a gift, these booties are both adorable and functional. Even if you've never created a garment before, my step-by-step instructions in this baby bootie pattern will guide you through it. You'll want to crochet a set to match every outfit! This pattern is beginner-friendly, and includes sizing up to 24 months."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern, in dc, is 15.5 st by 10 rows for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished Sizenewborn, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months and 24 months
- 4 mm / US G – 6 hook
- Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn - 1 skein in dolphin blue
- Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn - 5m/5yd in daffodil yellow
- Paintbox Cotton Aran yarn - 5m/5yd in banana cream
- Tapestry needle
- 2 stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters