Basic Preemie Baby Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This little beginner friendly crochet hat is the first of a series of basic crocheted hats. I’m thinking of naming this series “Hats for everyone” or “Hats in every size” (By the way, I would really appreciate your opinion about which name goes better with this series. If is not too much to ask, leave a comment letting me know which name is your favorite) Basic Preemie Crochet Hat Free Pattern Specifics: Skill level: Beginner (needs to work in rounds, but video tutorial is provided at the end) Gauge: In single crochet = 15 st. by 20 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) Stitches used and abbreviations: (click on links for tutorials) Ch = chain Sc = single crochet Sl st = slip stitch St = Stitch(es) Yarn: DK weight (8 ply – 3 : Light) Yardage: 60 – 75 yards ( 65 – 69 meters) Hook: G 4.0 mm/4.5mm"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Mini Bows
- Crochet Geometric Crop Top
- Crochet Mesh Loop Triangle Scarf
- Crochet Hungry Monster Candy Bag
- Fall Harvest Coaster Set
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- Criss-Cross Chunky Crochet Beanie
- Just Peachy Baby Cocoon
- The Kristie Cardi
- Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet