Basic Preemie Baby Hat
By: Mary Dickerson from craftytuts.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This little beginner friendly crochet hat is the first of a series of basic crocheted hats. I’m thinking of naming this series “Hats for everyone” or “Hats in every size” (By the way, I would really appreciate your opinion about which name goes better with this series. If is not too much to ask, leave a comment letting me know which name is your favorite) Basic Preemie Crochet Hat Free Pattern Specifics: Skill level: Beginner (needs to work in rounds, but video tutorial is provided at the end) Gauge: In single crochet = 15 st. by 20 rows = 4 inches (10 cm) Stitches used and abbreviations: (click on links for tutorials) Ch = chain Sc = single crochet Sl st = slip stitch St = Stitch(es) Yarn: DK weight (8 ply – 3 : Light) Yardage: 60 – 75 yards ( 65 – 69 meters) Hook: G 4.0 mm/4.5mm"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets