This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A lacy-look doily that you can make using any yarn and hook you like! I used sports/fine weight yarn with a 3 mm hook to make a pink doily. Measurement: 10"/25 cm across. My second doily was worked in different colors of a lace weight yarn and a 1.75 mm hook. Measurement: 6½"/17 cm wide. You start with a magic ring; the 17 rows of the pattern use sc, dc, and trc stitches to work the rest of the magic ;) This makes a lovely center mat for a small round table, and is also a great gift!"
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextGrandma's Lacy Doily
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters