We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A lacy-look doily that you can make using any yarn and hook you like! I used sports/fine weight yarn with a 3 mm hook to make a pink doily. Measurement: 10"/25 cm across. My second doily was worked in different colors of a lace weight yarn and a 1.75 mm hook. Measurement: 6½"/17 cm wide. You start with a magic ring; the 17 rows of the pattern use sc, dc, and trc stitches to work the rest of the magic ;) This makes a lovely center mat for a small round table, and is also a great gift!"
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet