We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A lacy-look doily that you can make using any yarn and hook you like! I used sports/fine weight yarn with a 3 mm hook to make a pink doily. Measurement: 10"/25 cm across. My second doily was worked in different colors of a lace weight yarn and a 1.75 mm hook. Measurement: 6½"/17 cm wide. You start with a magic ring; the 17 rows of the pattern use sc, dc, and trc stitches to work the rest of the magic ;) This makes a lovely center mat for a small round table, and is also a great gift!"
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet