We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Dress up your neck with this gorgeous Diamond Crochet Cowl. With only 18 rows, this crochet pattern works up quickly using worsted weight yarn. Make one for yourself, or give one to a friend! We love how cozy and stylish this cowl looks, and the color would make a wonderful accessory to any outfit in the fall or winter. You only need one skein of yarn for this pattern, which is one of the best parts of making it. You'll be ahead of the trend with this lovely cowl.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Check out Tamara's designer profile and other great patterns!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters